How to Walk for Life & Help Save Lives!
- Register to Walk For Life.
- Add to your own online fundraising page, which is automatically created upon completing your registration.
- Check out your Fundraising Toolkit below, which includes a printable Pledge Letter and Tips for Fundraising.
- Set a fundraising goal and start asking for sponsors. Ask everyone you know - friends, family, co-workers, everyone! Simply commit to asking just one person a day to sponsor you, or set aside 10 minutes each day to ask for pledges. Remember, you'll get a Walk for Life t-shirt when you raise $25. And just think, you can raise $25 by asking 5 people to pledge you $5! Go big with your fundraising goal!
- If you're raising support online, be sure to share the link to your page via text or on social media. Also distribute copies of your Pledge Letter to your office, school, church, etc.
- Collect your cash/check donations and turn them in. Walkers may bring these donations the day of the event or may submit them prior to September 24. (You don't have to collect anything for online donations.)
- Walk with us on Saturday, September 24, and help save lives!