Walk for Life is the perfect opportunity for your church or small groups to become involved with Obria Medical Clinics Gwinnett and to help save lives. Please consider registering your church as a team of walkers and work to get as many participants from your church as you can!
Will you be the church that helps save the most lives?
Here's How It Works
- Register your church as a participant in Walk for Life. Be sure to create a new team for your church on the registration form.
- Get your church excited about this event! Each person from your church who chooses to walk must register online as a participant and then select your church name as their team.
- Promote this fundraiser to your congregation and throughout the community! One way you can promote this event is to share this video with your church.
- Sponsors may donate toward the fundraiser on your online fundraising page that will be created once you register your church as a participant. You can also distribute this printable pledge letter to potential sponsors.
- Walk with us on Saturday, September 26 to help save LIVES!