What is a Life Ambassador?
Obria Life Ambassadors are a community of women who have a heart for life and who are committed to praying, serving and investing in Obria. Your willingness to share Obria’s mission with others is how we continue to grow our impact and babies saved in our community.
The Life Ambassador goals include:
- Educating our community on the needs of pregnant moms and the families we serve.
- Encourage generosity & community amongst women investing in Obria.
- Impacting the mothers we serve in unique ways.
The Life Ambassador commitment includes:
- Prayer and encouragement for our team and women we serve.
- Financial investment to support, expand our mission & to extend gifts to our moms in designated circumstances.
- $1,000 Annual Commitment - one time gift or a recurring monthly gift of $84.
- Sharing Obria and Life Ambassadors through personal contacts.
- Attend Life Ambassadors meetings (2 per year).
Your Life Ambassadors Membership
Your commitment can be made monthly or as a one time gift.
Checks may be made payable to Obria Medical Clinics and mailed to
P.O. Box 685, Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Call us at (770) 338-1622